Sheridan County Safety Committee Meeting February 24, 2016 @ 1:30
- Bloodborne pathogen Plan—approved by committee. On to the commissioners to sign
- Medical cards for CDL’s –still in discussion in Policies and Procedures handbook
- Return to work program
- Nancy is working on this to get something set up.
- Department heads might need to meet to help with this.
- 300 Log needs to be completed. Posted and sent in work with Finance Dept. on this.
- Nancy did courthouse inspections on the nurses’ office, library, treasurer’s office, clerk and recorders and Jubilee Room
- Weed and Fair In the spring so they have time to fix things.
- Evaluation March 23 at 1 p.m. Commissioner’s Office or Boardroom
- SDS’s are on hold everywhere
- Nancy will work with Road Dept to set up LOTO program
- Possible new accident/ incident investigation report to take place of old one.
- “Remember Charlie” video March 3 in Jubilee at 1,2,3
- March 16 Mining and Forklist Training MSHA by MACo—Dellas is attending
- Committee Member Report